Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Challenge #182 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

Welcome back, dear friends!  We had such a great challenge last week, and we want to THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to link your cards and projects with us.  We really do enjoy every piece of art you link to our challenges, and we look forward to seeing all that you will share with us this week.  We have two more wonderful sponsors this week, too.  We wish you the best of luck in the random draw; but please know that we consider you ALL winners, and really do LOVE seeing the art you share with us.
 
Have you ever wondered why some days you're plain old "down in the dumps"?  Well, chances are that on those days when you're feeling low, your heart (or attitude) is not quite where it needs to be.  This week's word art file/Scripture tells us that the heart of those who seek after the Lord will rejoice and be filled with praise.  So, let's assume that the heart of those who are not seeking after the Lord will sink to a low place.  I've been high, and I've been low (emotionally). And to be perfectly honest, I MUCH prefer being on a high, and in a place where my heart wants to rejoice.  I won't allow the enemy to steal my joy......EVER!  So, how do I ensure that my heart will rejoice?  Well, it's pretty simple.  When I seek after God, my heart will be in a place where it can rejoice (and be filled with praise).  I want to "glory in his holy name".  If I'm focusing my energy on myself, my worries, (worldly things around me), I will quickly and surely sink to a low place.  In order to keep my heart, my mind, and my thoughts in a place where I'm seeking after the Lord, I MUST allow Him to control every aspect of my life.  That way, I can surely trust that I will stay in a place of rejoicing.  So, the next time you're feeling low, I encourage you to simply seek Him (call out to Him) and glory in His precious name.  Don't waste one single moment of your time allowing the enemy to fool you into thinking there's no way out of your low place.  Jesus IS the answer, and He will ALWAYS lift you up to a place of rejoicing and praise.  Our hope is that our weekly devotions will help keep you in that place, and encourage you to set your worries aside and just live in a place filled with praise, rejoicing and happiness.  This is the life God wants for each of us, and you CAN attain it.  Say goodbye to a life of worries and woes, and allow your heart to seek after Him every day, and find the great joy He SO wants for you.
 
As always, you are welcome to save this week's free scripture/word art file to your computer, but are not required to use it in order to play along in our challenges.   We welcome you share your art with us; remembering that Anything Goes as long as it's family-friendly, and uses an encouraging or uplifting sentiment. This includes any type of altered or digital art (not just limited to cards).  You may link up to five (5) projects each week. The more you enter, the more you increase your odds of winning.  It is our desire that God's Word will be a blessing and encouragement to you each week. If you have any questions about the rules, be sure to read the complete list of rules under our page tab for "Challenge Rules".  Because our ultimate goal is to honor God, we have no other choice but to delete any entries that do not adhere to these guidelines.  Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for your understanding and participation!

Here's this week's scripture/word art file.
We hope it will be a blessing to you.

Here are this week's AMAZING sponsors:

Our own Karen Letchworth is offering one
lucky winner this lovely Top Dog Dies
Cherish Doilies and Tag Die Set (a $26 value)
AND
Our Digital Sponsor this week is the sweet
Imagine That, and a second lucky winner
will receive three (3) images of choice.  This
ADORABLE shop deserves your time, and I hope
you will check it out and do some shopping!

AND NOW.......Here are our lucky winners:
Winnie & Walter is another new sponsor to us
this year.  This LOVELY shop is filled with
sweet stamps, dies, sequins and more.
The lucky person of this AMAING PRIZE is
Entry #189 - Kanan Pandya
AND
Our digital sponsor this week is the sweet
Fresh Brewed Designs.  Look who has won
some new images from this fun shop!
Entry #24 - Pippa
 
WINNERS:  Please email Karen THIS WEEK
to claim your prize!  Thanks.
May God bless all our amazing sponsors.
We appreciate them all SO very much!
Here's Some Inspiration to Get You Started
 
Fill-In Designer, Dottie Seubert
 
Using Sponsor, Imagine That
Image, Grand Piano

10 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Thank you for taking the time to uplift us with God's Holy Word each week and to pour so much love into your beautiful creations.

May each of you have an inspired and blessed week!

Create With Joy said...

Thank you for taking the time to uplift us with God's Holy Word each week and to pour so much love into your beautiful creations.

May each of you have an inspired and blessed week!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the words of praise in this week's scripture. I also love the die's Karen is offering, so I hope my name gets chosen - LOL! Have a blessed week!

CG said...

Thanks for another fun challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congrats to winners
and blessed new week to all
Tamara

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Kanan Pandya said...

I am so happy to see my name as a winner!! Thank you so much. Congrats to Pippa. :-)

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for the ongoing challenges and your weekly gift of digital Scripture - I found just the right one for today's card.

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge and the pretty DT inspiration.

Migdalia said...

Wonderful DT creations!!
Congrats to the winners!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M